Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A lovely day

Filled with lots of love...had some great clients who are in the active stage of change and is so nice to see people working so hard and realizing that i am a part of their recovery...a very little part yet a part indeed....the ones who say i am feeling better and it is of one little word that you said...or i have been sober longer than i have been in the past thirty years...and was because you were patient with me...or because you believed in me when i could not believe in myself..
there are days that i wonder what in the hell i am doing...think that i might have to have my head examined for thinking that i do make a difference...these are the times that i have to examine my own life, my passions and my motivations...why am i doing what i do...i believe it is because i truely love what i do...no one else could do it if they were not one hundred percent invested and loved it...
and ever since i can remember wanted to be able to make a difference...
well am tired and am rambling and making little sense to anyone but to myself....so for tonight am finishing...
because i said that i was going to blog each day...blog each day i will do...
and tomorrow might be more fun...maybe not for me but for you...because tomorrow i write a goodbye letter to one of my best friends, my solace when i am down...my upper when i am down...my calmer when i am up...when i am stressed...wanna guess who that lover might be...well if you are curious tune in tomorrow...
and for now good night

No comments:

Post a Comment